Contact Casey Ristau for Maps and OEM
On-site Thermal Forming:
- Specializing in registration of printed relief at our Hubbard Plant
- Specializing in registration of 3-dimensional raised relief
- Mold capacities range from 12" x 12" up to 36" x 48"
- Common material thickness .010" to .125"
- Capable of thermo forming a wide variety of materials including: Styrenes, PVC Vinyl, Polyethylene, PETG and ABS
Rocks, Minerals and Fossils:
Scott Resources Rock Yard, Fort Collins, Colorado.
- A variety of packaging is available for rock, mineral, & fossil specimens
- Our staff has over 200 years of combined experience in preparing, packaging, and shipping of geologic materials
- Able to ship 1lb to 10,000lb shipments globally
- Capacity to supply specimens in large quantities
- Rock & Mineral specimens sized to your specific needs
- Varieties available that are not on common lists or in our catalog
- Access to many other natural specimens (i.e. shells, crystals, soils, gems, etc.)
- Staff Geologist, with 20 years experience in the educational field, available to assist in selections and / or make recommendations
- 200 varieties of rocks and minerals
- 100 varieties of fossils
- Inventory on hand= over 500,000 lbs. of rocks & minerals and 150,000 fossil specimens.
On-site Die Cutting
- Capable of die cutting a wide variety of materials with steel rule dies in configurations up to 18" x 24"
- Can shear materials to 1/8" thick by 30" wide.
Assembly and Packout
- Can assemble, collate and pack a wide variety of materials.
- Capable of packaging into boxes, bags, heat –sealed bags or zip-locked bags
- Can handle back orders
- Capable of shrink -wrapping products up to 30" x 40" x 16"
On Site Manufacturing
- We have a complement of saws, routers, shears, riveters and punch presses that allow us to perform basic operations to a variety of plastic and wood products
- We assemble and install fluorescent light fixtures and specialized DC circuits into a variety of Hubbard Products
Printing and Silk Screening
- We have a number of long term quality vendors to accommodate your needs
- We have an on-site graphic artist to design and prepare your custom art work
Warehouse and Distribution
- Our computerized warehousing and manufacturing operation allows us to store, pick and ship any item in our inventory with accuracy and efficiency
- We are capable of drop-shipping items to any location worldwide
- Ray-O-Vac Batteries
- Princess Cruise Lines
- Meade Instruments
- Rand McNally
- Boy Scouts of America
- Mad Science
- Minnesota Farm Bureau